There are 18 Modules to The Social Formula - Facebook Marketing Course..
1. Welcome and Intro.
2. Other Info and Disclaimer
3. My WWW Principle (WHO, WHAT, WHY). A must know for
anyone wanting to advertise on Facebook.
4. The BAIT. How to attract your best customer.
5. The 3 Seasons of Customers. This module will help you see why most people fail at Facebook Ads.
6. Summary and Wrap Up so far.
7. Your Facebook Business Manager. What TO DO, and what not to do.
8. Assumed Knowledge. A few things you need to know and how to learn it (it takes 30 minutes - easy).
9. Writing Your Ad - How to say it, and what to say. AND WHEN to say it... This module is make or break.
10. Targeting and Your Ads Part 1/3 (Who to target, when to target, why to target them. I cover it all).
11. Targeting and Your Ads Part 2/3
12. Targeting and Your Ads Part 3/3
14. Running Your Ads (this is often missed or skimmed over in other "Advanced Facebook Marketing Courses".) But I've included so you know what to look out for, what to expect, and how to manage your active Ads.
15. Custom Audiences (These are the best type of people you and any business owner can target on Facebook, I walk you through it all in great, slow detail)
16. Chatbots (My thoughts on Chatbots, what you need to know and why).
17. What to Do Now - This is ANOTHER Module that other courses DON'T include. I take everything you have learnt in the course and I break it down to the next 3 steps you need to take to get started.
18. ADVANCED MODULE. In this module, I hand over to you 23 other tips and insights that will amplify what you've learnt, and what you will soon come across.
I only provide this module at the very end of the course because, it's not the most important stuff. Yes it's advanced, but advanced doesn't mean important.
Advanced to me means, getting an extra 2-5% on top of the 95-98% you're already getting.